Yes, you read right!
There is a chance to join the bump team so keep reading as we have a truly unique opportunity to join our award winning team!
We’re a boutique Consumer PR agency, based in Hertfordshire (25 mins from London) that specialises in family brands and we are on the hunt for a new PR Executive – could it be you?!
bumpPR is a small agency with a lot of heart, we’re a hardworking, passionate and super friendly team that live by the motto: work hard, play hard and be kind!
Happy to consider someone fresh from Uni with little or no experience – but passion, enthusiasm, determination and a clear desire to get stuck in is a must.
It will be a truly varied role with the lucky candidate working across a selection of brands supporting with press release writing, media relations with both print and online outlets, blogger and social influencer engagement and social media planning/ management also.
To give you some insight… as a PR account executive at bumpPR the job you can expect to be doing includes:
• Liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
• Building strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients, the media, bloggers, social influencers and celebrities
• Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients and coverage collation
• Preparing regular client reports and attend client meetings
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media lists that you will have developed
• Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’
• Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
• Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
A few things to consider?! Do you have…
• Strong interpersonal skills, confidence and positive attitude
• Excellent written communication skills
• Proficient on key computer programmes – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• Great team working skills
• The ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• Creativity and imagination
If this sounds of interest please email me (email@example.com) with your CV and a covering note as to why you would be perfect for the role! Of course please share with anyone it might interest.
The role needs to be filled fast so get emailing!
I really really look forward to hearing from you.